10 Parenting Tips That Answer The Question: What Is Attachment Parenting?
Cloth Baby Diapers | Baby Cloth Diapers | Rubber Pants | Swim Diaper | Organic Cloth Diapers | All In One Cloth Diapers
There are 10 parenting tips that many natural parents strive to live by.
The first is:Children are treasures
The second is:
The Golden Rule: Treat your children as you would want them to treat you
These two tenets are the undergirdings of a move towards natural care of children by their parents.
Natural Care Through Attachment Parenting
The rest of the 10 parenting tips can be summed up in the principles of attachment parenting.
You may be wondering what is attachment parenting? For those that do, this page is for you.
Have you ever felt like the most natural thing in the world was to hold your baby close to you as you go throughout your day?
Do you feel your bed is the safest place for your infant to sleep as you nurse through the night?
Are you sometimes amazed that your baby seems to wait until their diaper is off to go to the bathroom?
These things are all a part of attachment parenting.
So, what is attachment parenting (also called AP)?
You probably know a lot about it already through various news stories:
- I'm sure you've heard about the Hollywood celebrities who have chosen to have their babies at home with a midwife. Those celebrities are practicing attachment parenting.
- Maybe you've heard about home schooling, where parents teach their children at home. This is another way parents practice attachment parenting.
- If you've ever been out at the park and seen a mother with her baby close to her wrapped in fabric, yep, you guessed it! That Mama is an AP Mama!
In my e-book, I continue the 10 parenting tips and go over exactly what attachment parenting is by explaining the basic principles that guide an AP parent.
You'll find out some different practices of AP parents. Practices such as:
- natural birth
- elimination communication
- and more...
- How to practice AP with babies
- How AP shapes a parents' philosophy
- How babywearing, breastfeeding and homeschooling all play a part in AP
- Resources that will help you learn how to parent in an attached style
You can receive this FREE e-book as a bonus when you sign up for my newsletter Towards Natural Mothering. You will receive the link to the book after you have confirmed your e-mail address.
From 10 Parenting Tips to Natural Parenting Tips - Home
Check Out This Huge Collaboration E-Book
Recently, I was fortunate enough to team up with some very intuitive SBI'ers to create e-books (like the one above) for our individual sites.
When everyone had finished, we decided to pay tribute to all our hard work and creative genius by combining all the e-books we created individually into one big Mega E-Book! It contains the following e-books:
- Affordable Rome Sightseeing
- Bostom Tourism Essentials
- Branding and Trademarks
- Country Decorating Ideas For Log Home Interiors
- Five Ways To Create Lasting Happiness
- Getting Back In Shape After 60!
- Good Parenting Skills: Keys To Successful Parenting
- Great Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas
- House Cleaning Lists And Schedules For Your Home
- How To Find The Best Local Floor Guy Online
- Kid Friendly Recipes For Rainy Day Activities
- Learn How To Ride A Motorcycle
- Pen Pal Friendships
- Propel Your Kids to Success by Understanding Their Unique Learning Styles
- Puppy Information That Works
- Retirement: Top Ten Tips
- Secrets to Choosing a Family Vacation
- Seven Things You Should Know About Self Hypnosis For Weight Loss
- Six Awesome Ideas For Kid Friendly Vacations
- Tea Parties: Four Seasons of Tea Party Ideas
- Walt Disney World Basics
- What Is Attachment Parenting?
To get your copy of our Mega E-Book, just click below!